CREW events are the place to network, learn, and advance your business and career.
Explore what's in store for the commercial real estate industry by attending a [chapter name] educational, outreach, or networking event. These must-attend events are designed to help professionals from all aspects of commercial real estate advance their skills, connect with peers, be recognized for their achievements, and to learn about the latest innovations that are reshaping the way we live and work.
Defining Our Events:
- Major Event: Primary monthly activity including networking and a program with anticipated attendance of 50-100 participants
- Next Generation: Events tailored for CRE and facilities professionals who are 35 years of age or under
- Education: Targeted education events with Zoom or Hybrid attendance options with anticipated attendance of 10-20 participants
- Walk + Talk in the Park: Morning small group networking in multiple locations with anticipated attendance of 3-10 people per location
- Book Club: Members Only Zoom Networking and Professional Development with anticipated attendance of 5-15 people
- Monthly Meet-up: Casual networking at a bar/restaurant – pay your own tab with anticipated attendance of 10-20 people